Welcome to SLO.TOURS
Experience the best Activities in San Luis Obispo, California — Explore the Central Coast
Featured Activity for 2017
Central Coast Sailing Charters invites you to join us and experience the magic of a sailing tour aboard our very comfortable 44 ft S/V "SPIRIT" We specialize in family friendly sailing and boating tours with experienced sea captains that are also well-rounded storytellers who will bring to life the rich history of the Avila Beach area. Click Book Now for more info.
Morro Bay Shark Museum
Coming 2018 to morro bay! An interactive Shark Museum with a collection of 100 Shark species
Things to See and Do
- Enter the Underwater Cave and get the sensation of Diving Deep into the Ocean.
- Walk into the Shark Cage with a Great White Shark Back drop and get a picture to Share
- Underwater Sounds and Lighting to Enhance your Experience
- Put on our Virtual Reality goggles to Dive Deep into an Underwater Shark Sanctuary
- Enjoy our Personal Collection of hundreds of Rare Shark Species and fossils
- gift shop loaded with educational books and Quality toys
- a life size 16' Great White Shark Display will be the focal point of the Museum
- Theatre Room with Shark Education films to watch
- Taste our delicious local roasted coffee and our famous sweet Shark Soda
- All Proceeds and donations are put back into the museum
Donations by Captain Micheal Brink's Personal Shark Collection
Captain Micheal has been featured on Discovery Channel's (Shark Week) & has won San Luis Obispo's #1 Most Watched Video of 2016 for Filming a 18' Great White Shark in Morro Bay, CA. As noted in the SLO Tribune.